Wednesday, September 30, 2009

let the ramblings begin

Sept 30, 2009 will stand an important day for me as I finally crawl into the 21st century to join the blogging brigade. The reasons for this step has been two fold; first being pure peer pressure; there are so many idiots scribbling stuff across that I decided why not me; the second is my friends are honestly tired listening to me ramble and crib about the ways of life, so decided to share this pain with the rest of you and not just my friends.

PS: in a recent survey among my friends/acquaintances, Blackberry addiction seems to be the only character they were able to recollect about my vibrant personality; hence the name.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started Sir :)
    Looks like I'm already late in following you - already have 3 followers - but I know its just a matter of time when the list of followers grow to 1000's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of many more addictions that are characteristic of your oh so vibrant personality - but ill leave that for discussion on less public forums. Swati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay welcome! Now you have another follower!

    ReplyDelete